Logo Usage Agreement
Acceptance of this Logo Usage Agreement is subject to the following terms:
- All references to “Creekside Bible Church” herein refers to Creekside Bible Church located at 2180 S. I-25, Castle Rock, Colorado, 80104.
- The Creekside Bible Church Logo may not be used for any commercial purpose without prior approval by the Creekside Bible Church Elder Board.
- You may not use the Creekside Bible Church Logo or the name “Creekside Bible Church” in any manner that may possibly disparage, bring into disrepute, or derogate Creekside Bible Church or its members in connection with any products or services that, in Creekside Bible Church’s sole and absolute discretion, may possibly diminish or damage the goodwill of the Creekside Bible Church name or including without limitation uses that could be deemed to be obscene, violent, or to encourage unlawful activities.
- You may not alter the appearance of the Creekside Bible Church Logo. The Creekside Bible Church Logo must stand by itself so as to avoid unintended associations with any other objects, including, without limitation, type, photographs, illustrations, etc. You may not use the Logo as a feature or design element or incorporate it into any other service mark or logo (example: auxiliary ministry logos).
- You may not use any Creekside Bible Church Logo other than the versions provided herein without the express permission of the Creekside Bible Church Elder Board.
- You may not use the Creekside Bible Church Logo or the name “Creekside Bible Church” in any manner that implies sponsorship or endorsement.
The Creekside Bible Church Logo
The Creekside Bible Church Logo is composed of two parts:
- the symbol (the raised letters “k” and “d”, and the bridge graphic)
- the logotype (the words “Creekside Bible Church”)
The symbol and logotype MUST be used together. The Logo may never be redrawn, or modified in any way. The logotype must always be in the same proportion to the symbol. A bit-matted or artist’s rendering of the Logo is not permitted.
The Logo Configurations
The full color Logo is the preferred version for usage, but when color or printing limitations dictate (example: fax cover page), the use of the black and white version is acceptable.
The Logo Colors
The Creekside Bible Church colors have been carefully chosen to reproduce consistently whether using CMYK, RGB, or HEX (web ready) colors.
- Black = C0, M0, Y0, K100
- Green = C100, M0, Y51.81, K34.9
- Black = R0, G0, B0
- Green = R0, G166, B80
- HEX (web ready)
- Black = #000000
- Green = #00A650
Acceptance of Terms
By submitting your name and email address below, you agree to abide by all of these guidelines. A temporary link to the available logos will be emailed to you upon acceptance below.